Argan Oil is very multifunctional, you can use it on your hair, face and whole body really. First up: Not all oils are created equal, so make sure you only use premium quality non-deodorized Argan Oil that is full of potent properties.
Here are twelve great uses for Argan Oil:
1. Anti-Aging treatment: Argan Oil is a great ingredient for using in Anti-Aging Face Serums. It is a perfect oil for dry, aging, oily, normal, or acne-prone skin. Because Argan Oil is relatively lightweight, it sinks in and absorbs rather quickly.2. Reduce acne and redness: Apply a drop or two to your face to help reduce inflammation caused by acne. Argan Oil is perfect for all skin types as it controls sebum production and it won't clog your pores.
3. Lip conditioning oil: Especially in cold or dry weather, lips can easily become sore, dry and cracked. Argan Oil is the ideal to ensure lips stay plump, soft and supple. Rub a drop or two into dry lips as a balm and wipe off any excess.
4. Softer Hair: Apply a drop of Argan Oil to dry hair to help moisturize and keep it shiny and healthy.5. Reduce dandruff: Apply a few drops to your hair and massage your scalp before sleeping. In the morning wash and style your hair as usual.
6. Stimulate hair growth: Apply a few drops to your hair and scalp and massage
thoroughly to improve hair and scalp health and help your hair grow. Keep the oil on
overnight. In the morning wash and style your hair as usual.
7. Repair split ends: Apply to hair to treat your dried and fizzy hair. Your hair will feel smoother and healthier. For hair that is lacking volume or fine hair, rub in the Argan Oil 30 min before washing, so the hair is not weighted down.
8. Nourish nails and moisturise cuticles: Apply a little Argan Oil your nails and cuticle and rub your hands together to soak in all the goodness.
9. Moisturise dry hands and feet: Apply a drop or two on your hands or feet and massage thoroughly.
10. Whole Body Moisturiser: Mix in equal parts with jojoba oil to use as a natural moisturiser for your body and skin. Also, you can add a few drops of Argan Oil to your favourite Body Lotion to add extra nourishing properties.
11. Help reduce stretch marks: Apply a few drops to increase the elasticity of the skin and help reduce stretch marks.
12. Exfoliating: Mix with brown sugar and use as a natural body scrub. This will help exfoliate and regenerate your skin.
DIY RECIPE: SIMPLE HAIR GROWTH SERUM
Hair Growth Serum is a 2-in-1 solution for dry and brittle hair and also will help to make your hair grow faster. Use daily for a couple of weeks and you will see a real difference in the condition of your hair.
- 30 ml of The Argan Market Argan Oil
- 10 ml of The Argan Market Castor Oil
- 3-5 drops of The Argan Market Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 50 ml glass amber bottle with dropper
Directions: Mix Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil and store in dark glass bottle. Apply a few drops to scalp and massage for 2-3 minutes, leave overnight.
If you have dry hair or split ends also distribute the serum to your hair. In the morning wash and style as usual.